Thursday, November 29, 2018

Vesuvius

When I noticed a 5 ball multiplex pattern that actually has a name I was shocked and straight away became interested and excited. It must be a classic, I must learn it, I thought! I mean there are not many of all the best things I've learned so far the only interesting name is a confusing string of numbers and square brackets. Or even worse a string of numbers and square brackets within a lot of normal brackets and comma's!

Then I see wow Vesuvius is the only active volcano in mainland Europe and yes the juggling pattern is 'active volcano like' and fun.

Name I found in the excellent 'Addicted to Juggling' Pdf book by Hans Vanwynsbherg.

Simple concept and should be a good base pattern for more interesting variations and mix-ups.
It's [43][54]522

No comments:

Post a Comment