Saturday, November 3, 2018

5 ball Multiplex box training patterns

So having decided that I want to juggle a 5 ball multiplex box what to do? Nothing to understand about this just juggle it. ([44],2x)*  I tried it for a bit and realized it's harder than I thought.
I won't let go of the idea though so now I'm devising 'practise patterns' as stepping stones to the real thing. Today these patterns which should help and actually feel quite good anyway.
This first one is more like a multiplex version of 441 but you keep a hold of a ball when doing the pass so [21] or [22x]

  4[44][21]
Sync version
Siteswap ([22x],[44])([22],4)* if it's sync which boxes usually seem to be ?! But we could say it's 4[44][21] also maybe.  I'm having a lot of fun trying to understand which patterns are sync or async. It's kind of important for me to learn about it as at the moment I'm finding most of my new patterns from jugglelab generator.


Next pattern for instance could be reverse ([6x4],2)(4,[22]) or could also be [54]24 reverse. or we could even just say 'Gattoplex reverse' ! This is all quite new to me which is why I'm so into it.


([6x4],2)(4,[22])* from jugglelab or 'Sync Gattoplex reversed'















Another one is [44][44]13 where one side is the box then a normal crossing throw on the other side. But it's one sided so to be really box practise I have to be trying it both sides.

Now I have feeling that there will be more practise of these and also new funny patterns on this road to 5 ball multiplex box which may be quite long and winding.








No comments:

Post a Comment