Saturday, November 10, 2018

3 balls - Learning binge


 I try to give this Luke's shuffle pattern a go, just fantastic, love it. So happy to find and get it better to use in other even more radical patterns.
Also another new one today in juggling library just 'Shuffle' which of course felt easy after learning a bit of Luke's shuffle. Until 2 days back I had never shuffled or slammed a ball but now starting to like it.
Then this 'Frantic Cascade' Under the wrist catches pattern is twisting my brain till it's almost broken. Another move which seems good to use in more radical new things.

441 Mills mess
I must get Revenge against shuffle's so flowing and free after all the jumpy box patterns and jerky shuffle practise.
531 Mills mess feels funky and also funny.


18/11/2018
 Broken burst brain from new Burst and broken boxes. I'm finding these patterns difficult and too much fun. So bad style and can't stop dancing with my feet!



After all this brainstrain I changed pattern and seemed to be kind of running a Gilligans box of some sort in no time at all. I didn't even know it was easier! What a superb flowing type of thing. Under the wrist catch only but not the next throw.  









No comments:

Post a Comment