Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Managing multiplex sync siteswap brainstrain ([64],2)(2x,[6x4])(4x,2)*

 I'm starting to like it when there is a vertical [64] stack and a [54] split in the same pattern. Especially when different things happen to the two balls in the [64] and it feels and looks sweet when a ball goes through that [54] split also.
I had started the day with this great 4 ball pattern which seemed to be 23[64]21[54]1  which then turned into another one
Which had seemed to be 23[64]21[54]14522 so then I wanted to make some type of 5 ball model.
5 ball versions
I had the feeling for this next one without simulator so an extra ball but keeping some of the same idea. The main thing I wanted was the lower ball of the [64] to become a single 5 throw splitting a [54]. I pieced something together and after managing to juggle it at least a little bit tried to work out the siteswap for myself. That was a bit of a brain strain as I only worked it out when I switched my thinking to sync mode! I still find working out multiplex siteswaps in true sync mode can be quite taxing so I was relieved (some few long minutes later) to get it. Of course, I said, it's obviously going to be ([64],2)(2x,[6x4])(4x,2)* silly me!
Great to find this pattern but I have to keep the [64] throws straight and make it smooth. Depending on the height it can feel quite fast to juggle but a whole lot of fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment