Monday, November 26, 2018

Exploring [53]

[53] or [6x4x]
 A new one for me and I found a bit like with [64] the patterns become more interesting when something different happens to both the balls. Otherwise it might as well be another [33] or [55] type pattern where the only interesting thing that happens is 2 balls travel instead of one.

4 balls 

[53]22 is symmetrical, simple and good.
[53]125 where the 3 from the [53] becomes the next 5.
(2x,2)(2x,[6x4x]) shower type pattern is faster and feels good to run.


5 balls

 5 ball [53]25 looks really good on juggle lab but then you try to run it. Much harder than it would seem. One way  [54][53]12 is quite easy and fast paced, good.
Best run-able symmetrical one I've found so far is 25[53]24[54]5 which is actually lot of fun.
 It could look something like this below video (except the balls don't fall on the ground!)
 Nice feel with the two 5's flowing through the [54] split. When doing new 5 ball multiplex things that are quite long I seem to aim for 5 rounds to get the 'I've learned this' feeling.


First new things in India, I feel a multiperplexing learning binge coming on now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment